Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Should i shove a nail in my head?

Sometimes i feel a dragon eating my brain.


and the beast is growing up every day


and my head is about to explode.


who has a similar feeling inside?Should i shove a nail in my head?
Dont do without getting it on video, then post it on you tube.Should i shove a nail in my head?
You can beat the dragon, you know. But something tells me that a nail is the wrong kind of weapon.





Give me an e-mail if you feel so compelled.
If you are intrigued by trepanation.
Don't try to kill him if he is there share the space and learn all you can from him. Remember dragons are born with the knowledge of the ages and you can learn more than most.








live long live free both of you
Dragons eat brains?
Sounds like a tumor to me.





good luck with that





....and never had that feeling.
if you hold your mouth open when you do it, your head should explode. Way cool!
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment