Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Do I Get a nail out oof my friends head?

My Friend andd I Were watching Happie Gilmore and their is a guy in the movie tht has a nail in his Head lol it was Prety funny. My Friend said it WOuldnt hurt liek in the Movies so i put a nail on his Head and hit it with a hammer now hes OK he seems OK but hes runnign around my Moms house knocking stuff Over and wont listen to me to take out the nail and stop and stand stil SO I Can take it out please how do i stop





hes not crying but their is bloodHow Do I Get a nail out oof my friends head?
your a toolHow Do I Get a nail out oof my friends head?
Get him to the hospital now, don't try to take it out because it could make it work, i'm struggling to understand why you thought it wouldn't hurt but anyway, he needs to go to the hospital so they can take it out because you shouldn't take anything out if it's any bigger than a splinter. try to calm him down however you can and then arrange for him to go to the hospital.
emergency room.

No comments:

Post a Comment