Thursday, January 21, 2010

What will happen to kakashi hatake after he got nailed in the head by pain?! (manga chapter 423)?

im so hyped up to know what happens next!...What will happen to kakashi hatake after he got nailed in the head by pain?! (manga chapter 423)?
i stronly suggest you wait for the next chapter that will be out probably by next week..What will happen to kakashi hatake after he got nailed in the head by pain?! (manga chapter 423)?
I'm really terified, if Kakashi has died in such a ridiculous way without EVER having a long drawn out battle so we can see his awesomeness in its entirity then I'm afraid I'll end up with a nail in my head as well.





Honestly though I don't think he's dead, theres so much more that he needs to do, and he hasn't ad his sentimental ';I'm gonna die'; talk yet. Come on they all have to have it!
How can anyone know the answer to this when it hasn't happened yet?





I really hope he is OK because he is my favorite character.






It's not like any of us know!!








I hope Kakashi is alright though. He doesn't deserve such a pathetic end.





And if he does die..You do know that it will be the beginning of the ';end arc'; of Naruto right?











Hopefully Kakashi is okay though! And if not....








~RIP Kakashi! We love chuu!














But I think he might have some plan to escape. Or someone at the last second will deflect the attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment