Sunday, January 17, 2010

When's the last time u hit the nail on the head?

!I have an uncanny of way of hitting on the truth...never mind the nail on the head.





Sorry it was yesterday that I uncovered the truth by my sleuthing and being spot on with my assumptions.





In other words I hit the nail of the head yesterday!When's the last time u hit the nail on the head?
TodayWhen's the last time u hit the nail on the head?
Saturday night.
Dont do it often but when i do its on the head .
i dont hit nails in my head





Next!





opps sorry im slow today ... i always seem to miss hehe
When I stumped my youth minister on Christianity today....





It was nice....Haha!





=)
Last night, was putting up a bird box in my garden.
At work yesterday....
couple q's ago





said you had the cutest avatar!!!
two seconds ago....
I usually miss the nail and hit my finger, so I'd say a long time ago.
i never..
When I had a hammer in my hand....yesterday...
Last night!
Yesterday, I build sheds
not in a long while
when i put up my new holder for kitchen towels, hit my thumb too, ouch.
This weekend...built a new tack room.
not for a long time.
I get my man to do that ;)
When my ex was cheating
I hiit my thumb nail a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment