Sunday, January 17, 2010

BBUK9...Did Rex hit the nail on the head...when he spoke about Slyvia..????.?

I thought he was spot on...





Plus I love his voice.....BBUK9...Did Rex hit the nail on the head...when he spoke about Slyvia..????.?
Well yes... but I wonder how much is a little bit of jealousy???


Sylvia is such a hypocrite with all her *oh my poor boyfriend* routine...then she just goes and throws herself all over Stuart.. so funnyBBUK9...Did Rex hit the nail on the head...when he spoke about Slyvia..????.?
I do agree with him completely, but was he not one of the guys sitting round discussing how there were no hot birds in the house, that none of the girls were sexy!? Hes got a girlfriend so I dont think that it was entirely appropriate that he should of been saying that, what difference does it make if the girls are sexy or not if hes got a girlfriend? I know he did say that his girlfriend was much hotter than them so I suppose thats a comliment but if I was his girlfriend I would be alittle concerned that he was discussing the ';hotness'; of the house females. Its alittle bit of a double standard Ithink.
You don't have to Einstein to have worked that out about Sylvia.. and yes he does have a very sexy voice.. sigh.. and even if he's ginger and has freckly arms.. who cares?.. he's still sexy..


I think more people like Rex than you imagine.
A ham sandwich lies on the table. No Branston? No Hellmans? Cheap substitute brand. See my point? BBUK9 going backwards up in it's own aweness.
I like Rex too! He has a very sexy voice.





He was right about Sylvia - she's had 9 nominations this week, that's the same as Alex had!!!
I like Rex!! I dont think many people do!!
I really like Rex its such a shame he is ginger
He was absolutely spot on... I think Rex is OK..


loved it when he heard Dale bitching about him tonight











dR bad
I agree with him, but could you stomach his freckely arms
what did he say, i was on another planet
who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment