Thursday, January 21, 2010

If Pete Sampras nailed me in the head with his serve...?

Would I need to have a surgery?


If he smashed me on my shoulder, would my arm fly off?If Pete Sampras nailed me in the head with his serve...?
they are all mistaken coz they don鈥檛 know what a mighty batyr you are! I think that鈥檚 Pete who鈥檒l need a surgery if he ever dares to hit you! LOL!If Pete Sampras nailed me in the head with his serve...?
hea kung!

Report Abuse



If he hit your head, you would, seriously, get some brain damage, and if he aimed it at your temple, you will definately become unconscious. if he hit you in your shoulder, he would definately break your shoulder.
My friend, if you got hit full on, it pass though your head, and probably no amount of surgery could save you.





Your arm wouldn't fly off, it would dangle attached by only the broken bones and a couple of veins.





Hope this helps.
Have you got hooked in the tennis section as well?





Nah, no surgery needed. You might need some ice. A tennis ball doesn't have that much weight so not a lot of momentum. If it hit you where it really hurts, then you might need to sit down for a while.
Yes and Yes
no.. nothing major at all.. just would stun u... it does not have enough weight on it to damage u....
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment