Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who nailed a pig's head to the Finsbury Park Mosque door last Thursday night?

LOL! Classic!Who nailed a pig's head to the Finsbury Park Mosque door last Thursday night?
Don't know but it's a waste of good food.Who nailed a pig's head to the Finsbury Park Mosque door last Thursday night?
C%26amp; C
Some sad moron.
sorry, i don't know
Some meniac!! Come on man why hurt some one else's feelings?
it wasn't me, i would have eaten it!
If any one can see any thing remotely amusing in this then they really are sick.!! really really sick!


I have had a quick peek at your profile and you must be way in front of the racist league.


I am an atheist (and proud of it) but there is no way that I could ever think of desecrating a place of worship, I wouldn't dream of going into a Christian church area and turning a crucifix upside down either! I just don't like being preached to and esp' by racist scum!


If people want to pray to whatever God let them do it, just don't do it to me.


In the meantime I wonder what these pig headers thought they were trying to achieve! Did they think the Muslim community would thank them for it, or just ignore it! or did they think it may turn a few pacifist Muslims into bombers??


Sorry I am not amused!! Although I am anti religion I would like to see whoever did this released to the Muslim community for public stoning, And I would like a copy of the video of the stoning event so I could replay in slow motion!!l
barry goldwater
The fact that this act has been committed in a place of worship appauls me. I think that the people that did this are disgusting. I'm sorry that anyone had to go through removing this from a place that means so much to them.
it wasn't me...my alibi is airtight.
i can see ur point in asking this question but i think that u need to ask ur self the answer
The butler did it.
it wasnt me...i dont have a hammer.
some sick person
Thats where my dinner went
Was it you? Is this a rhetorical question?
A perverted idiot ... probably a born again christian zealot -- but I repeat myself
Petermaxey nailed a pig's head to the Finsbury Park Mosque door last Thursday night.





Who me?





Yes you!





Couldn't be!





Then who nailed a pig's head to the Finsbury Park Mosque door last Thursday night?
I don't know, but how awful (and gross!).
Andy Kaufman
Engleburt Slapptyback!
Kermit the Frog was seen in the area

No comments:

Post a Comment