Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail through head.........?

I was in the attic, putting away totes of clothes...while I was putting my last tote up there I stepped up one more step on the latter (now on the top step) and I hit my head against the roof of the attic.





***We just got our roof redone about a week ago and there are nails sticking through the attic. I think, approximately, an inch is sticking through.***





When I hit my head it went right through a nail. I actually heard it go through (but, like I said, there's about an inch sticking through). There is a puncture wound on the left side of my head. It is bleeding...but not a lot AT ALL! If you touch it with your finger there will be a little on your finger, otherwise, there is no blood. It hurts kinda. On a scale from 1-5, I would rate my pain a 1 or 2.





Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do now??? Anything would be great.Nail through head.........?
I would go to the doctor asap what if it gets infected it may turn into something serious don't take any chances.Nail through head.........?
Yea get too a doctor i got hit like that before but i was scared to go so i wait like 3 days and they got it all stitched up but it left a scar...





Good Luck to You!
You should have a tetnis shot but otherwise put a cold compress on it and rest until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment