Sunday, January 17, 2010

How often do you hit the nail on the head ?

Quite often ... I love hitting nails... lol








dR badHow often do you hit the nail on the head ?
75% of the time.How often do you hit the nail on the head ?
my nail doesnt have a head
my thumb still hurts from missing that nail...
errrrr i prefer hit the nail on my thumb than my head.
Atleast 9 times out of 10. Maybe 49 out of 50 if tired.
every time, baby!
10 out of 10
Every time i swing the hammer
When you have pneumatic hammers you never have to worry about not hitting the nail on the head.
Normally get it right..............
5 days a week.......
Where my family and friends are concerned I think I do !!
I recommend hitting the nail on the backside. Hitting your nail on the head has shown to cause Brain Damage.
100%
idk
Not enough babe- usually hit my thumbxx
every time
A lot and I don't hold back neither!!!
mostly i just hit my thumb or others
when I don't hit the wall or my thumb.
barly ever
lol! is this a joke??
already out of nails
i read your Q/s and think what mood your in so i give you the answer close to your mood .7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment