Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My toaster just flew across the kitchen and almost nailed me in the head. Do I have too many magnets?

on the refrigerator door?My toaster just flew across the kitchen and almost nailed me in the head. Do I have too many magnets?
I warned you about that animal magnetism of yours making you a danger to women ... and now it's having its effect on small appliances.My toaster just flew across the kitchen and almost nailed me in the head. Do I have too many magnets?
You can easily get your fingers burned by those cute ones ..... and those that heat up in a hurry tend to cool down in a hurry too!

Report Abuse



I walked in yesterday and my grandson had put another picture of him and his sister on the refer door and you are right one or two more and this kitchen is going to be a disaster... We have to many magnets... Grant M
No the brave little toaster just wants revenge for all the toast you have made him kill. Hes a gentle soul he never wanted to do it.








lol when I was little I was terrified of the brave little toaster.
No, I think he was trying to get to you, probably wanted to connect itself to one of your brain wires
Um, yes. I'd say that is a definite possibility.
I think so

No comments:

Post a Comment