Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do u always nail it on the head?

that's not always where I aim it. but alot of times, it just ends up there.Do u always nail it on the head?
no generally I missDo u always nail it on the head?
I wish...but sometimes, I'm totally thrown a curve
makes driving your point much easier that way!
for me....not if it's a girl.


what? whaaat? what i say?
Not all the time.
No, I don't.
yes man
she said i did
99.9 %, my daughter hates it, I tell her things she don't listen. I told her
Rarely...
If I am doing it properly, yes.
I always ';nail it';


WITH


my ';head';





; )
I guess so....
Yes...but sometimes I screw it too.
No one can ALWAYS be right so I would be a liar if I said yes. I think a lot of the time I am right though.
yes i love receiving it
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment