Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why does Psychic on Montel clean her nails on her teeth after picking Cooties on her head and Mites from ears

NastyWhy does Psychic on Montel clean her nails on her teeth after picking Cooties on her head and Mites from ears
Yeah, I've noticed that too. I think she needs some scalpicin for her damned old itchy head. Maybe a good shampooing is in order. And... She needs to cut those long hawk claw fingernails she's sporting anyway. Perhaps that would eliminate her need to clean them with her teeth.Why does Psychic on Montel clean her nails on her teeth after picking Cooties on her head and Mites from ears
Because she is told to through the use of her channeling!
I cannot answer this question, because i dont know, but it is really weird. i just wanted to acknowledge that i've seen it happen...gross.
I know!!! what is with those long talons anyway! Shes always putting them in her mouth or scratching her head with them. Maybe she does it to stop herself telling Montell to shutup interupting. Which he does ALL THE TIME!! so annoying. I dont even know why he bothers to have guests when all he wants to do is hear himself speak.
Thanks! now I'll never be able to watch Silvia again. Not that I believe in her ability. I did find people's response to her interesting. As I do yours! ,which is ULK!

No comments:

Post a Comment