Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you scratch your head till you find dandruff in your nails?

lol, know that im disgusting. I love the flakiness of dead skin, just as many love the fullness of boogers.Do you scratch your head till you find dandruff in your nails?
Yeah, I usually when I'm stressed and working hard with homework. I used to a lot on the computer and leave all the dandruff there, and my family would be like gross, and then it was embarrassing a little.Do you scratch your head till you find dandruff in your nails?
Yeah, always, I do that when I can't sleep, I think it's fun lol.


I thought I was the only one....





I don't do the booger thing though haha.






no. I don't know what made you ask this question and I think you've made people feel very uncomfortable.
eww, i dont have dandruff!
You are a strange girl
I thought it was sawdust
no it is not hard for me seeing a have a out of control psoriasis through out my scalp.
Ew wtf no.
i do too!


please people! its a natural thing!
Go see a dermo......





not trying to be mean



i have ocd so yes

No comments:

Post a Comment