Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just curious if anyone can hit the nail on the head about me by only knowing my birth date, what type person I

am etc... I was born Feb. 25, 1972.Just curious if anyone can hit the nail on the head about me by only knowing my birth date, what type person I
You are caring, seflless person who will do anything for loved ones even if you have to do without. You a quiet, shy type of person and it takes awhile to bring you out of your shell. You like to socialize with a small group of friends but you also like quiet time for introspection. You probably enjoy reading, writing, music, painting or drawing. You probably join charity drives and causes that help people. You love to decorate your home and love to entertain at home. You love home in general. You do like to travel but you love it too when the vacation is over and you are back home again. You are very sensitive to critism and unkind remarks and will brood over it for awhile. You may be succumbed to depression type episodes for a few days and then all of sudden you are okay and right with the world. You are a dreamer. You have a wonderful imagination. But you often don't act to make your dreams come true.





Am I right? Did I hit the Nail!Just curious if anyone can hit the nail on the head about me by only knowing my birth date, what type person I
I bet you have curly hair!
You are a person that is ambiguous as was the times, you have a hard time accepting chance yet you secretly desire it above all else. You have a strong sense of belonging and for that you are staying in a less than perfect relationship and envy the fast moving youngsters of today.





You are educated and have a degree or two as well as a nice home, you no longer smoke weed and tell your children to stay away from it like the pleague.
I'd say that you are 35 years; 164 days old. (There is the issue of the international date line because I am in Thailand, but I hope you are sympathetic to that.)
hmm... you are a super mom. You can't get enough of your kids. You enjoy every minute with them. You wish you were more religious and richer ( who doesn't want to be richer?.. lol! ). I hope you get your new job.
Lets see. You have curly red hair and you think you are clever?
i bet your name is carol and that ur young
and i bet you have green eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment