Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why are there grimes in my finger nails when I scratch my head or skin?

Well, if you have not bathe for sometime, dead skin cells, dirt, dust and whatever that can be attached to your skin will probably be there. When you scratch your head/skin, these stuff (should be what you called grime) will collect under your finger nails. If you perspire a lot, you might have more. Have you thought of collecting the grime under your nails in a jar and see how long you need to fill it up? I suggest you try it with a 50ml container and slowly upgrade to larger ones.Why are there grimes in my finger nails when I scratch my head or skin?
Ask the hairdresser; when you go to get your hair washed before the haircut, they rub your head to get rid of those things (they're absent after my appointment), so ask!!

Report Abuse


Why are there grimes in my finger nails when I scratch my head or skin?
Because you've not been taking a shower for 3 months now and you have 2 inches thick of grime covering you from head to toe.
Its because you dont shower for 1 year, now you complain for grimes eh..hehe...
dont worry thats just the upper layer of ur scalp..producing vitamins and minerals...


did u test ur urine.. maybe u will producing mineral water
You are scratching off dead skin, or else, they are dirty...
aku botak. dunno anything about hair!!!
But you are a skeleton...
Sorry I wash my hair and bath that's why I don't have this problem wor.
Dirty old man
sorry i don't do that so i dont know woh
crab bless you
send them to pawn shop ..
You mean this stuff I have under my nails....?


*scratch* *scratch*

No comments:

Post a Comment