Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can i pull a nail out of my head?

take a hammer and hit it to see how deep it will go and if you still alive hit it some more then if you still alive go and get some helpHow can i pull a nail out of my head?
With a claw hammer.How can i pull a nail out of my head?
just add me as your best answer...... your probubly have brain damage and wont remember anyway...
Use that hammer you had, but try the claw end to pull it out.
Get your *** to the emergency room asap!
Just pound it in the rest of the way and cover the hole with some tape....
You are not supposed to remove them...all the air could leak out of your head if you do.
I've heard olive oil works.
If you can't pull it out with your fingers then you should get a frient to try with some pliars.
why is it there in the first place???
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment