Thursday, January 21, 2010

My head is itching like crazy and when I scratch it white stuff appear under my finger nails. Is this dandruf?

Additional info:


My hair is medium to longish for a guy


My hair gets oily quickly


I use Pantene Pro -V - the one to make your hair shine (although it does not work!)My head is itching like crazy and when I scratch it white stuff appear under my finger nails. Is this dandruf?
It's most likely dandruff, but it could also be something like psoriasis or eczema. Try using a dandruff shampoo -- if that doesn't help, see a doctor.My head is itching like crazy and when I scratch it white stuff appear under my finger nails. Is this dandruf?
Head and Shoulders does wonders, also if you mix vinegar with water it takes care of that too, good luck
yes it is .





if your hair gets oil quick try a shampoo that dosent have alot of mostiure.
dry scalp, i swear by head and sholders shampoo
i think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment