Thursday, January 21, 2010

I hit this girl in the head with a nailed club! But I didnt know it wsa nailed... could she die!?

Hey my name is Courtney and I am 14 and yes I am a girl.





There is this other girl I hate named Jane.





Well she is 14 too and at a party we got in a huge fight and she told me to come outside and fight!





I went outside and it was dark but it looked like she had a club in her hand. She rushed me and I hit her legs out and grabbed the club.





She came towards me and I hit her in the side of the head with the club.





Then I realized it was VERY hard to pull the club away from her head like it was nailed into her skull or something.





I went inside and turned the backyard lights on. (This was at Monas party)





I saw the club had nails everywhere and some had hit her head and she was inconscious.





OHELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! yo!I hit this girl in the head with a nailed club! But I didnt know it wsa nailed... could she die!?
i think you just murdered somebody..i'm calling the cops.I hit this girl in the head with a nailed club! But I didnt know it wsa nailed... could she die!?
She may well die, and you will be charged with murder. Do they still have the death penalty where you live? If so don't start reading any long books.
take her to the hospitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale n huryy she could die
In that case, you could argue that she was the one attacking you first and you hit her in self defence, plus that you was not aware of the club has nails on.
Call the police. Anyways she unconscoius and might not remember. She might die if its really bad. Also she might call the police on you and then tell her what happen
She needs the hospital if she doesnt get there know she will die!!!
haha I'm sorry but that's kinda funny...anyway, yes she could die but she would've attempted to use the club on you so you could claim self defense and say u didn't know the club that nails on it......man where do you live? Compton!?
I'm sure she just decided to take a nap...
Grow up. Get serious and don`t waste our time!
Yeah, the girl could die depending on what her injuries are and how far the nails went into her head. You might want to lawyer up for this one if she doesn't make it.
As long as you have sex with her boyfriend while everyone else at the party watches it will all be fine.





Dumb*ss!
ur evil

No comments:

Post a Comment