Thursday, January 21, 2010

Scratching head or biting nails????????

Which annoys you more when you see people doing them?Scratching head or biting nails????????
People who scratch their heads scare me in a hygienic sense. Biting nails intrigues me. I always thought that people who bite their nails were somewhat nervously-intelligent. I even tried doing it in class to appear smarter....yet failed miserably at both fa sades.Scratching head or biting nails????????
Biting nails! It drives me crazy!
biting nails!!
Neither.


Blowing noses.That grosses me out.
belck! bitting nails foe shure
biting nails.
scratching head
out of those 2 biting nails but I rrreeeaallly hate seeing people pick their nose.
Biting nails,,,especially if they are already grind down to the knuckle...
scratching... it disgusts me because i bite my nails and i think its relatively normal, but scratching... you think of dandruff and lice and all that





i think i just threw up in my mouth
Scratching head and see falling dandruff...yuck!
biting nails.... it is disgusting..... there is fecal matter under there guys.... come on!!!
Biting nails has to be, grrr.
Biting nails....yuck!! Or scratching their head %26amp; then eating something with their hand!! Ewww!!~~~
bitting nails
scratching heads
scratching head. cause usually they always have dandruff
Scratching, and then biting their nails to eat whatever they scratched out of their head.

No comments:

Post a Comment