Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Someone nailed me in the head two days ago; And I've had a continuous awful headache?

A friend went to throw a baseball; and guess who's head was behind him, mine! He accidentally hit me on the side of the head with full extreme power. It hurt extremely bad but I got an instant headache which turned more into a throbbing migraine that has lasted two full days. I've been very dizzy and my ears have occasionally ringing. I've tried Motrin and Tylenol but nothing seems to help.


Some advice please?(:Someone nailed me in the head two days ago; And I've had a continuous awful headache?
You may have a concussion or intracranial bleeding that should be evaluated by a physician. Please have either a family member or friend take you to the emergency department to rule out the bad stuff. If it is a concussion, they can give you medication to help with the pain. If it is worse, they would have to treat it in the hospital. Either way, it is my advice to be seen in the ED immediately. If nobody is around or it is severe, you can always call for an ambulance to get you there. Be safe!Someone nailed me in the head two days ago; And I've had a continuous awful headache?
hi ,that bash in the noggin gave you a concussion.if you develope other symptoms see the dr ASAP,you could have a hemotoma.i suggest having this checked out quickly.
It's a concussion. At a cheerleading competition, I was going to get a drink, but talking to someone at the same time. I turned my head very quickly, and ran into the water fountain that was built into the wall. My head banged on the metal, and everyone in the gym heard it. I got an immediate migraine, and it took two weeks to go away. I should have gone to the doctor and gotten a concussion test, but I didn't want to risk missing practice for the next competition. That was two months ago, and my head still hurts. I get headaches every day. Go get it checked out. Don't be dumb like me. (:
You really need to go to the doctor. Go to the nearest hospital ASAP. You might get short term memory loss or even have a brain cell moved. To get out of dizziness, try taking a nap. This happened to my teacher and she went to the doctor asap and now it's all better. GOOD LUCK





Feel better soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment