Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where can I get a doll head that I can do make-up,hair,and nails on?

I know this sounds kinda cheezy. But please tell me where I could get one and give me a link (if possible).Have the face look normal though,lol.Where can I get a doll head that I can do make-up,hair,and nails on?
Okay here's a link.





http://www.target.com/Moxie-Girlz-Magic-鈥?/a>Where can I get a doll head that I can do make-up,hair,and nails on?
You cannot do the nails of a head.





And you mean mannequin head.





If there is a cosmetology class at your school, ask the cosmetology teacher where you might be able to purchase your own for personal practice at home. You may be able to purchase one at a college that offers cosmo courses.
ebay or google manican head. try craigslist. sallys beauty supply has them for cosmeticians but i'd suggest getting a used one to save $

No comments:

Post a Comment