Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Addicted to Nail Bitting ... Help Me Before I Bite Someones Head Of!?

How can I stop bitting my nails?


It is quiet a horrible thing to do and my nails look awful =[


*Sniffs*Addicted to Nail Bitting ... Help Me Before I Bite Someones Head Of!?
Many cosmetics companies sell clear nail polish that tastes acidic and awful specifically for the purpose of preventing nibbling. It works very well, but be careful not to snack on finger foods while you are wearing the polish... you really don't want an accidental taste. Good Luck!Addicted to Nail Bitting ... Help Me Before I Bite Someones Head Of!?
Buy some nail polish remover (any cheap stuff but you can use soemthing horrible tasting either) and everytime you go to bite, you'll get the bad taste. Buy one of those 4 sided nail files that has:


Nail filer


Remove ridges


Smooth nail


Shine nail





And use it once a week.
You could get fake nails...





Or you could put cello-tape over them (poor you looking like a fool)





Or! you could buy that stuff that tastes really horrible?
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment