Thursday, January 21, 2010

Im going crazyy ok im haveing these hediaces where it feels like ur putting nails in my head the doc said its?

migranes and no need for mr i pzzzzzzzzzz someone could it be a tumorrrrrIm going crazyy ok im haveing these hediaces where it feels like ur putting nails in my head the doc said its?
You don't say how old you are, but I am going to tell you two reason's my wife had migraines at a young age, no make that three. First and foremost was birthday control pills. When I had her change the brand from what she was taking, the headaches went away. Later on, a few years later, she started again. I had her go to the Doctors and have a pap smear and her female hormones levels checked. They were low, When that was taken care of, the headaches went away. Then on day she decided to quit drinking Coke Cola. She started with bad headaches, not migraines, but almost. I went to the store. bought her some Coke Cola, gave her a can or two, and the headaches went away. I was an EMT and at the time was studying to be a Paramedic. I read a lot of medical books and learned about medicines and the like, is why I had some knowledge of her conditions. I don't know if any of these things would apply to you, but if they do, you might try what my wife did. At times she would hurt so much that she became nauseated, and have to lay in bed to get relief. I don't believe it is a tumor, I tend to agree with your Doctor, but am surprised the Doctor didn't suggest some testing to make sure. I wish for you the very best young lady and hope you find what's causing these awful headaches, but nothing serious. Good Luck. Im going crazyy ok im haveing these hediaces where it feels like ur putting nails in my head the doc said its?
Sounds like migraines. Take Excedrin or get a prescription of imitrex or zomig to alleviate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment