Sunday, January 17, 2010

What makes you so angry that you feel like you could bite the heads off of iron nails?

Intolerance ...





Arrogance ...What makes you so angry that you feel like you could bite the heads off of iron nails?
Explaining...





Prairie Crone: Nash wasn't deranged. He was surrounded my silly academics. Ask Professor Chomsky... We, the adepts of ';The Virtual'; all get censured. Last year this time, we could have taken on The Whole World. We were watched closely...


copied... Yahoo should have organized a Serious meeting. They played to our detriment.


We lost e a g l e f l y, (he said he was envisaging legal proceedings; I lost his e-mail with everybody else's); we lost also the Green lantern; Doctors; the very funny Felix the Cat.What makes you so angry that you feel like you could bite the heads off of iron nails?
Haters. I mean the people who just pick something to judge people by, and then proceed to hate and spread the hate around like they're trying to grow a bumper crop of pain and sadness and misunderstanding.





GRR, just thinking about them gets me going.
Political Propaganda.





Judgmental People, like me ... OOPs !!


.


.
hmm not iron nails but i have felt like i could punch threw walls. i realized i couldn't b4 i tried it
p u s s y a s s people who are only tough with a group of their friends and talk s h i t...but when you catch them alone they don't say a damn thing!!!!
pedophiles
My Stepdad
My son's mother.
Absolutely nothing.. lol. I smoke entirely too much weed to ever feel like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment