Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it okay for a man to wear woman's clothing? I mean from nails to wig done from head to toe?

I am a 30 + crossdrsser and i get my nails professionaly done and i have gone to makeup school and hair styling school. I don't just dress up to look like a truck driver in a dress. I most of the time pass for a real female when out shopping and such.this brings me all the joy in the world. I was just wondering how females primarily feel about this as I am heterosexual. I don't want to be female I just love looking like one.Is it okay for a man to wear woman's clothing? I mean from nails to wig done from head to toe?
You have already given yourself permission to enjoy being a girl, and it sounds like you are good at it. You do not need anyone else's blessing. Unlike some other answerers, I see nothing in your post to suggest this is any sort of fetish, it is simple something that allows you to express yourself as a complete person. So don't worry about it.





I wouldn't mind being seen with you. I bet we could have great fun shopping and being out and about. You could give me more than a few tips on hair, make-up, and fashion. I bet you are also a much nicer guy to be around when you are in your male form.





Enjoy being a girl, but also be careful.Is it okay for a man to wear woman's clothing? I mean from nails to wig done from head to toe?
I'm female and I think ';Do as you please';. Go ahead and enjoy your life as much as you want! You get to live only once!





Not many people can be as honest as you can be. It's a great thing and I'm glad that you enjoy it!





I hope you'll have great new year of 2008!
i think it's ok all the more power to you
There are no simple generalizations that answer this question. Females may think you are cute, or interesting, or scary -- it depends on them and the way you present yourself.





Overall, the best answer I can give you is that women will be far more accepting of you than most men, straight or gay. Some women will be your friend -- perhaps a very close friend -- but most will not enter into a romantic relationship with you.





Since you have been to makeup and hairstyling classes, you are probably able to engage a lot of women in conversation very easily. They will be curious about how you shop, how you deal with salespeople, who knows about your crossdressing, how your family deals with your crossdressing, etc. They would probably like to ask you how you would react if a man came on to you, but will be too polite to ask. Women are usually very interested in why, having a birth sex as a male, you are willing to appear in a gender that is often considered less powerful and may be taken less seriously. By contrast, most men will be threatened by your appearance, and will have very little interest in talking with you.
thats great. you should do the thing that makes you most happy! (as long as they are within the law and are not causing harm to anyone) lol.


dont take no bulls**t from people.


be true to yourself and do what makes you happy. dont be affected by anyone elses judgement. =)


hope this was helpful huni x
By your own admission you have no actual gender issues. If you are honest, you do this because it is a sexual fetish and frankly, parading your sexual fetishes in public is offensive. Play dress up at home.
Of course it's OK. I can't see how your cross dressing causes anyone else harm, or why it should be anyone's business but your own. The only problem I can think of is you might get into trouble if you are caught using a ladies' bathroom, so you need to be careful.





There are plenty of straight guys who like to cross dress. You just need to find a woman who is happy with this aspect of your personality - perhaps one who would be willing to participate with you in dressing up.





Good luck.
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment