Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you usually hit the nail on the head right away?

Yes.Sometimes I dont want to believe what I think.Do you usually hit the nail on the head right away?
Yes.Do you usually hit the nail on the head right away?
trick question, not all nails have a head
Yes, indeed. First time, every time.
Occasionally.
Yes, my dad taught me and he was a carpenter
Not always.
I usually look for the holes already in the wall!
better that than missing and hitting my thumb.
pretty much at getting Some things right


but with a hammer i bend the darn nail %26amp; then i curse :)
No, I mess up alot and swear frequently.
No, sometimes I miss and hit my thumb really hard.
Yes.Very good judge of character.
Yes, but sometimes I hit my fingers too. lol.......
Let me check my thumb first!


Yeah, may be not.


Not sure, but trying my best.
Yes, I sure do.! It makes no difference if I am using a Hammer or Investigating some situation that seems wrong to me. %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; I am a very hard person to Lie to. (smile)
no
most of the time but some times i do miss
not always...don't think it pays to either sometimes..
Yes Earthling! I'm very proficient. Just ask Zeldar!

No comments:

Post a Comment