Sunday, January 17, 2010

Of The Three Hyped Cars That Have Gone Retro, Which One Hit The Nail On The Head Perfectly?

2005+ Ford Mustang?





Dodge Challenger Concept ?





Chevrolet Camaro Concept?Of The Three Hyped Cars That Have Gone Retro, Which One Hit The Nail On The Head Perfectly?
The Challenger... I love mine... after waiting almost 2 years since the concept and 4 months since I ordered it... I finally got it on Wednesday ! It's the 2008 SRT with the 6.1 and it does 0 to 60 in a flash ! Quite a head turner and nobody else in my neighborhood full of stangs has one !Of The Three Hyped Cars That Have Gone Retro, Which One Hit The Nail On The Head Perfectly?
I think the Challenger looks perfect! It has that REAL muscle car look. If I had to pick one it would be the Challenger. Let's hear one for the underdog!
i love the challenger man. 6.1 hemi.
Chevrolet Camaro
Mustang is more true to the original imo
Camaro, of course!
challenger
The new camaro is soooo hot.
Camaro, all the way!
I think the mustang but i could be wrong just my opinion
you forgot the ';New Beetle'; and the new Mini
Chevy Camaro...DUHHH!!! or Dodge Viper if you put that one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment