Thursday, January 21, 2010

Open sores on head from picking, nervous habit, ie biting nails, etc- Can I get an Xray or CT?

I know it is crazy to be picking my head- nervous habit since I was a kid....anyway- need an xray for back, any problems with the head sores being open or bleeding?Open sores on head from picking, nervous habit, ie biting nails, etc- Can I get an Xray or CT?
no none at allOpen sores on head from picking, nervous habit, ie biting nails, etc- Can I get an Xray or CT?
They won't affect x-rays or CT. You should talk to a doctor and see if you have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Those are classic symptoms.
Not that I know of, but ask your doctor. There is a name for this condition and seeing a psychologist could help you work through whatever it is that makes your want to pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment