Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What causes swollen glands in the head and neck area with severe itching; also my nails have become flat?

I have recently moved to a new area and am under more stress. I started taking nutritional supplements about 5 months ago to boost my immune system. Wondering if it is possible that my nerves could be causing the itching (like hives?) but there is no welts or boils just swollen glands under the skin of my scalp and neck. Any answers would be appreciated as I do not go to the doctor unless feeling on my death bed!What causes swollen glands in the head and neck area with severe itching; also my nails have become flat?
Itching can also be one result of candida (yeast) overgrowth. Imbalances in the body (endocrine, immune, etc.) can assist a yeast overgrowth condition. There is basic info about this condition at www.hufa.org at the yeast link.





Don't know if yeast can cause flattening of the nails. It may be you are having a reaction to one of the supplements. You may want to find a holistic or naturalistic physician, as it may be a combination of different problems.What causes swollen glands in the head and neck area with severe itching; also my nails have become flat?
SEE





A





DOCTOR
go to your doctor and get that checked out you could be on your death bed
Don't know...but a vist to the clinic is in order!
I would go to the doctor on this one...could be an infectioin brewing or it could be an allergic reaction...try some benedryl and see if the itching stops..low strength...but go have it checked out ..
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment