Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hair stylists i need your help! ok when i scratch my head i get like white stuff under my nails?

i dont know why. my mom says its because i probably do not wash the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair properly but i dont know. how do i know what it is. people said i have like scalp psoriasis or something but there are no like white spots. i think it might just be dandruff or something ot mayeb just because i dont wash out the stuff from my hair please help me!!Hair stylists i need your help! ok when i scratch my head i get like white stuff under my nails?
its dandruff i get that to. try using head and shoulder to try to get rid of dandruff and when u wash ur hair dont wash it with really hot water because your scalp dries out and that can cause dandruff. ur scalp is very delicateHair stylists i need your help! ok when i scratch my head i get like white stuff under my nails?
That used to happen to me but what you can try is using a dandruff-fighting shampoo or even try to deep condition and don't keep scratching your head nomatter hoe itchy it gets its bad for your scalp
It's probably build up of products that you use...Shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, whatever...Make sure you get all of it out!
That my friend is your scalp. Your finger nails are digging into your skin, your head has soft tissues. This happens to everyone the harder you scratch the more skin you scratch out.
you must have dandruff; sometimes its from putting TOO much product in your hair but hey we all do it!!


but make sure you dont put too much conditioner in your hair either; if you do make sure you wash it ALL out!!!
It's called unhealthy hair. And the white stuff is dandruff!
no hair stylist. but your mom could be right. or like you said, it could be dandruff.
I have the same problem too but I never thought much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment