Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've got false nails on and they are doing my head in. How do I get them off?

I am a licensed manicurist. Go to your local beauty supply store like Sally's. Buy 100% pure acetone. DON'T PUT THE ACETONE IN THE MICROWAVE!!! Instead put it in a bowl. Then place this bowl in a bigger bowl of very very hot water, the actone will heat up this way. Soak your nails in the pure acetone. It will take a while. But some wood cuticle sticks to keep scraping the acetone every 5 minutes or so to help speed up the process. Then when they are completely off, use a really good nail strenthener on your nails every day. Good Luck.I've got false nails on and they are doing my head in. How do I get them off?
me too... BITE THE ******* OFF.


or if this doesn't work, dip them in nail polish remover until they disintegrate :)I've got false nails on and they are doing my head in. How do I get them off?
I had the same problem not so long ago..... if you go back to where you got your nails done, they should provide the soak off solution and a manicure bowl to put it in, basically you rest your hand in the bowl ,and they just disolve off.... but i pulled mine off myself! wish i didnt my nails are so painfull now!!
I had this same problem a few weeks ago, i tried everything and they wouldn't budge so my mum brought 'get em off; artificial nail remover' which is strong acetone, i soaked them in a glass bowl for about 30 mins (maybe longer) until they came off.


But remember to open your window or have suitable ventilation because i kept my windows shut and nearly died.





:P


xoxo


Good luck
I'd do it at a nail salon if I were you. I don't want to scare you, but I think you should be prepared to have bad nails for a while. I think acrylics are quite damaging to your nails - i wish someone had told me before I got them!!





My nails have been splitting all over, so be sure to get some nail hardener/treatments and nail glue to fix any tears. Also keep bandaids on you when you are out, so you can patch up any torn nails, so they don't catch on anything.





I had the acrylics removed and have been growing my nails out for a couple of months and can't wait until they have fully grown out (once they take the acrylics off, there's a residue left on your nails, so you can monitor when they have fully grown out)! As great as they looked, I will never get them again!





Good luck!
I usually just get a bowl of warm water and put a bit of nail polish remover in and sit with your hands in there for like 10 - 15 minutes and they should come off easily.
if they're arcrylic acetone will do the trick. pour some in2 a bowl, heat in the microwave for just a few seconds, soak you nails (may take a while 2 soften, but its better for your nails than tearing them off) Good luck
soak them in acetone, you can buy it at a drugstore.


it will take a while but theyll come off (=

No comments:

Post a Comment