Sunday, January 17, 2010

Am I crazy? Or do you think I hit the nail on the head?

Do you think this is what we can expect from tonight's State of the Union?


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/568211/state_of_the_union_predictions_what.htmlAm I crazy? Or do you think I hit the nail on the head?
well since the war in Iraq is going well and off the front page that is what he should concentrate on since so many Dems have forcasted failure and set their political future on said failure. It is funny how no one wanted to give Bush credit for averting financial ruin when we were hit on 9/11 so now they want to blame him but the turn actually happened once Dem took over Congress so who is really to blame? Perhaps congress for making banks and lending intuitions lend money to people who did not deserve loans? No that would mean admitting fault which no lib or dem will ever do.Am I crazy? Or do you think I hit the nail on the head?
... more likely, could be very possible.
very likely
Doesnt matter I will watch it on YouTube tommorrow. What ';happens in DC goes on you tube';


Walter- Jeff Dunham
I think he'll also make mention that internet traffic needs to be monitored....
Put a little Salt on the state of the onion.
you hit your head on the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment