Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is it called when you hear a noise in your head that sounds like a nail polish being shaken?

please answer!!!!!!!!!What is it called when you hear a noise in your head that sounds like a nail polish being shaken?
I am not quite sure of what you are talking about specifically, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. I have more questions than answers, but I do know that sometimes a person with Arthritis in the neck, early on in the disease can get a sort of squishing sound. (It probably isn't Arthritis, however if you think you can't get that until you are old, you're wrong. There are almost 200 kinds and many of those affect young people). If it continues, see your doctor, but as far as I can tell, it probably isn't anything dangerous. I hope you don't get a bunch of stupid jokes about your question, but the description opens up opportunities for jokes about your brain. Ignore those. Take Care!What is it called when you hear a noise in your head that sounds like a nail polish being shaken?
Annoying?
tumor
you have little steel balls rolling around in your head, too? i thought i was the only one.....
Tinnitus
craaaaazyyyy!
Its your ears clearing and popping.


Sometimes you can do it ... I can.... without yawning . I dont know exactly how I do it but I just did it.


Never thought of it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment