Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sometimes when I scratch my head or face with my nails, it feels a bit numb?

It's not completely dead numb, but it feels as if my head/face has just recovered from some pins and needles.





I'm a fourteen year old female. Could this be serious?Sometimes when I scratch my head or face with my nails, it feels a bit numb?
Yeah, so your head/face just recover from some pins and needles.Sometimes when I scratch my head or face with my nails, it feels a bit numb?
Google 'Paresthesia', this is a numbing/tingling/pins %26amp; needles sensation.


if any more of the symptoms seem familiar to you this could be the problem!





Paresthesia is when there has been some sort of nerve injury. Have you ever been in any kind of accident? Pressure on a certain point of your spinal chord can also cause this.





It could also be a side effect of a disease, for example diabetes, do you have any kind of health problem similar?





You should talk to your family and doctor about it.


Always seek proper medical advice. Goodluck!
Yeah, you simply scratch your head. I guess scratching your head's just a law of nature
you should ask your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment