Thursday, January 21, 2010

When i scratch my head theres white powder in my nails?

It doesnt itch or anything, and show up on the hair and clothes like dandruff does, but whenever i just itch my head theres this white powder stuff in my nails. and sometimes ill get a little red with it ://


help??When i scratch my head theres white powder in my nails?
dandruffWhen i scratch my head theres white powder in my nails?
Could it be dry skin thats falling off, the more you itch the more it falls, and of course bleed?





I honestly have no idea. If it's were your worrying head to the doctor.
you may have psoriasis





A chronic disease of the skin consisting of itchy, dry, red patches, usually affecting the scalp or arms and legs.





An exaggerated form of exfoliation in the scalp. Symptoms include scaling, extreme dryness, and discomfort





A chronic, noncontagious disease that occurs when the growth of new skin cells rapidly accelerates, resulting in thick, red, scaly, inflamed patches on the skin surface. There is currently no cure for psoriasis, but many treatment options are available.





A chronic skin disease affecting 1鈥?% of the population, in which the skin becomes inflamed, producing red, thickened areas with silvery scales, most often on the scalp, elbows, knees and lower back. ...





is a common skin disease in which portions of the skin are covered with dry, red patches with silvery scales. Common sites are the trunk, knees, elbows, and scalp. The disease can be triggered by a variety of stresses to the body and is characterized by flare-ups and partial remissions.
It could be eczema or psoriasis. You can buy this shampoo that is yellowish brown, I don't remember the name of it, and it does not smell good when you use it. But it works.


Or if you don't want to try that, go to the skin Dr., that's prob what he or she will have you do or give you script.
that happens with me too sometimes. i'll be scratching my head (sometimes it's not even itchy) and when i look at my nails there's white stuff, %26amp; after a while there will be red stuff too. i'm not sure what it is, but my guess is that it's just your scalp skin? %26amp; from scratching it too much, it makes it red (possibly a little form of blood?) - like pretty much anything, if you scratch it too much it turns red also. that's what i just tell myself %26amp; try not to scratch it..
go to the doctor you probably have eczema, its a skin condition. It just causes you to have dry skin
dead skin and prob scrating it so hard blood comes up and dries up with it. it doesnt sound bad. just wash ur scalp better.

No comments:

Post a Comment