Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shooting / electric shock'ish' pain in my nails when touching shower head !?

This may sound mad but its worse (if not only) when my nails are really short and bitten... i normally wear acrylic nails but when i dont have them on my nails are ragged and i do bite them (i know thats wrong but i do) to the point where they are a little sore... anyway to the point.. when i touch the shower head which is some kind of metal i think, i get mad pains at the tip of my fingers nails, to the point where i really cannot touch the shower head with my fingers at all! It really sounds bizarre and i have never experienced it before but its a problem because i always need to adjust it after my kids/partner etc have used it... and i shower the baby everyday, but why does it happen??! Its not the electrics and it only a brief shocking pain , i cant compare it to anything i can think of so i doubt anyone will be able to help but i hope someone can shed a bit of light on this for me please?!Shooting / electric shock'ish' pain in my nails when touching shower head !?
put a multimeter or test light on the show head and see if there is any voltage present. if so hire an electrician right away.Shooting / electric shock'ish' pain in my nails when touching shower head !?
There is no way this has anything to do with the length of your finger nails. Sounds like you have voltage running through your plumbing. Try adjusting the shower head before you turn on the water. Or get a rubber mat to stand on. Better yet call an electrician.
OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!





Electricity and water don't mix!! Have baths until the plumber/electrician can check it!
sounds like the electrics to me, are you certain it is not, if you're not certain get it checked out before someone gets a fatal shock. UK240v

No comments:

Post a Comment