Thursday, January 21, 2010

If i scratch my head a dandruff type powder comes uder my nails!?

that is your scalp. use a dandruff shampoo or morsterizing shampoo\conditionar to make your scalp a little less dry and itchyIf i scratch my head a dandruff type powder comes uder my nails!?
you have dandruff and need to get some head and shouldersIf i scratch my head a dandruff type powder comes uder my nails!?
that happens to me too.. u just need to wash your hair and use your nails to scrub your scalp really good (like they do in a salon they massaeg the shampoo into your scalp) i think this helps. it could be product buildup too i know i put lotsa different hair products in my hair before washing it out
It could be a build up of hair products. Neurtogena makes a really good shampoo to remove the buildup periodically. You may also want to give your scalp a good rub down to loosen up dead skin cells.
massage your scalp with coconut oil and lemon juice mix 30 min b4 u go 2 bath .


try 4-5 times u will get rid of this
sometimes it may be ur scalp is dry that will lead to dandruff.





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair or scalp / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment