Friday, January 15, 2010

I looked at my eye and there is what looks like blood (nail head size) in my eye it doesnt hurt .....help!!!!?

Happens to alot of people. It will most likely clear up in a week or two. Sometimes it will look even worse before it gets better. I wouldn't worry about it, just keep an eye on it (no pun intended) If it starts to affect your vision or you experience pain , dizziness or headaches talk to a doctor. My mom's whole eye turned blood red after she conked her head off my daughter's bunk bed, it cleared up on it's own. The eye doc told her not to worry it was ok. If you are really worried call an opthalmologist for advice.I looked at my eye and there is what looks like blood (nail head size) in my eye it doesnt hurt .....help!!!!?
its probably a styI looked at my eye and there is what looks like blood (nail head size) in my eye it doesnt hurt .....help!!!!?
If its actually in your eye go to the eye doctor today(check out the one at Wal-mart) if its on the lid of your eye apply warm compress(washcloth) several times a day and it will eventually pop open and go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment