Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do you think yahoo has really hit the nail on the head with yahoo answers project?

Do you like yahoo answers or not and why? ? ? ?Do you think yahoo has really hit the nail on the head with yahoo answers project?
I think it's a good project. People get answers to questions and it also gives me a place to waste time when I should be finishing a paper! lol. If people don't like it, I think they generally stay away.Do you think yahoo has really hit the nail on the head with yahoo answers project?
My first experience was finding the name and singer of a song I had wondered about for many,many years.


I like:


-getting info


-giving info%26amp; sharing knowledge


-seeing others perspectives


-voting on good or bad answers


-way to pass downtime, and feel like you accomplished something.
I think this yahoo answers is very usefull


if you need to find the answer to a question or need advice its spot on, as many people give good advice.


but not when you get little kids all up in here chatting ****.


Asking lame questions and just filling the answers bored with crap.
Sometimes it is fun - then you get some saddos on here and they irritate me, because Y!A won't let me call them names.
It's like a creased shirt. Iron it and it'll be great. There are just a few creases in it. Overall I like it.
I'm not sure what you mean by hit the nail on the head - pertaining to what? But in answer to whether I like Yahoo! Answers or not, well, yes, I like it! :) Why? Because you can get a fairly quick response to any question, and it's about as reliable as asking your friends or people you know, so it's good. But it's extremely irritating when people are just rude, or harass others, or answer with no real answer at all. :)
I think Yahoo Answers should delete some of the questions that are not clear and refer the questioner to another site to define their questions more. Some make absolutely no sense at all. And I think the spelling is atrocious to the point of not understanding the question at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment