Wednesday, January 13, 2010

';What Barbies/Myscence/Bratz styling heads have makeup/nail polish you can use and put on the dolls head?

I've heard about something like that, can you give me links?';What Barbies/Myscence/Bratz styling heads have makeup/nail polish you can use and put on the dolls head?
I want to say Bratz Magic Hair %26amp; Bratz Magic Make-Up. They both come with make-up/hair gels that can be used on the dolls and on the humans.





I don't know of any Barbie/My Scene like that though.';What Barbies/Myscence/Bratz styling heads have makeup/nail polish you can use and put on the dolls head?
ewwww... who wants barbies or bratz?!?!?
i dont know


but i do know that they come in mini ppl size n i think u can use 4 both


ull recognize em when u c em
you could always go to walmart.com and look it up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment