Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are some really good nail polish colors that would suit a red head?

i have red hair, wear casual clothes and i need a good color of nail polish that would suit me to wear around to add more color. though non of that really matters. i need a good color.What are some really good nail polish colors that would suit a red head?
Anything soft - nothing like black or dark colours. I would suggest colorous from O.P.I or Essie; both have variety and beautiful colours^^What are some really good nail polish colors that would suit a red head?
i think all ur nails a difrent color like hot pink, light purple, orange, peach, sliver-blue, gold, red, white, blue-grren, bright purple pink!
I love bright colors and think they go with any color hair
Black


Creams


Greens


Brown


Red of course


I would not do purple

No comments:

Post a Comment