Friday, January 15, 2010

OK, it's 2112 and the Mayans hit the nail on the head. Earth has been invaded by extraterrestrial life?

how would you react?OK, it's 2112 and the Mayans hit the nail on the head. Earth has been invaded by extraterrestrial life?
introduce them to Jack DanielsOK, it's 2112 and the Mayans hit the nail on the head. Earth has been invaded by extraterrestrial life?
The Mayans said nothing about extraterrestrial life. Their calendar ENDS in 2012, which some people interpret to mean all life gets extinguished somehow.





But if we were invaded by extraterrestrials I'd convince their leaders that my DNA would really work well with theirs, and suggest they hook me up with all their hottest babes, even if they do have green skin or huge, ridiculously huge mammary glands, or black almond shaped eyes.





I'll have a few hundred offspring, and live like a king.
I'll have the following message carved on my tombstone:





Dear Extraterrestrials, if you land could you use your advanced technology to resurrect me? I would really like to see what life is like now.
It's so embarrassing. Why can't Black people get any thing right. Wrong year and have no idea what the Mayan calender represents. (I'm Black so this is not racist.) Please do a little reading or research before you post another question.
its 2012. and they never predicted the earth would be invaded by extraterrestrial lIfe. but if that were the case i would not let them take me alive.
It's actually December 12, 2012. 2112 is the title of a Rush album.
the mayan calender has nothing to do with alien life invading America unless you mean the





illegal alien!!!
I used to love that Rush album, until I found out more about Ayn Rand.
Well, if they said they were coming to kill our leader I'd have to tell them where President Limbaugh worked.
it's 2012, dec. 12th not .2112
I would roll over in my grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment