Sunday, January 17, 2010

V.P. Biden has hit the nail squarely on the head?

I distinctly remember something about paying your taxes was a patriotic thing to do, so why the effort made to defend his unpatriotic bud's ?V.P. Biden has hit the nail squarely on the head?
Biden is the gift that just keeps on givingV.P. Biden has hit the nail squarely on the head?
Well Cletus, I will type slow so you might understand. Those Patriots did, in fact, pay their Taxes once the irregularity was discovered. How many Republicans to this day since Bush was elected have been indicted for crimes as bad and far worse than being late on paying taxes. I haven't seen any thing about Democratic Senators sitting in Public rest rooms soliciting sex from men.
As the news outlets report, once those mistakes were learned, those taxes were paid. I made mistakes on my state taxes for a few years. Once I learned I had, the state agreed to a payment plan. What would an audit find on you?
Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner!


Wait, wait, for the spin, ';I meant as long as it's some of their taxes, if they are a Democrat. Oh did I say that in front of an open mike?'; Biden will say.
Democrats are just in 'it' for money and power, they placate the poor, umm, with stupid programs that don't really help. You must follow the rules but they are above it.
He's a hypocrite.
Yeah and a new one just pops up everyday ! Get them to pay their taxes and we would have a lot more money !
YOU ARE CORRECT SIR.
It`s called the Democratic way.... Not good for you but in our case it`s fine...They have allway`s been that way

No comments:

Post a Comment