Friday, January 15, 2010

Poll: do you think south park hit the nail on the head?

with the last episode making fun of twilight?





if you look at the mythology and folklore section on y!a now, there are all these teenie bopper ';vamps'; over there that are like ';OMG LIKE i LOVE vampires now, omfg it is so INTERESTING';





i absolutely lose faith in the human race when i see someone with the screen name ';jonas4ever'; saying ';vampires are awesome';Poll: do you think south park hit the nail on the head?
YES


the one about goths are the main thing


then the vamps thinkin their cool just cause there's a hot topic?





yes, im with you!


and there's waaaaay too many twilight q's on here by people who in a week wont even like vampire stuff anymore.





http://tvshack.net/tv/South_Park/season_鈥?/a>


- im currently watching that one xD.Poll: do you think south park hit the nail on the head?
Oh my God, yes!


That's exactly why South Park is my favorite show.


It reads my mind exactly.


You should honestly see my school...all these once


preppy students are now wannabe vampires after reading Twilight.


It's ridiculous.


And South Park described everything so precisely!


I was soooo happy when the episode came out.





I wish it would of done more on the Twilight thing, but


what it did was satisfying.



I taped it on Friday, and just watched it early this morning. It was, in my opinion, only the second good episode this season. The other one was when Wendy Testaburger kicked Cartman's a**. The goth kids were great, and it's always funny when Butters gets into trouble. His dad is seriously f**ked up. I hope the rest of the season follows the same groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment