Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My daughter put nail polish on oour dogs head, how can it safetly be removed?

I would go to a groomer %26amp; have them clip just that area with a really close blade.My daughter put nail polish on oour dogs head, how can it safetly be removed?
If it isn't hurting anything, I think I'd wait for it to grow out. Using polish remover leaves you with the risk that the dog will move and you'll get it in the eyes.





Have you tried folding the individual hairs over to break it up and then sliding it off of them?





Kids!!!





Good luck!My daughter put nail polish on oour dogs head, how can it safetly be removed?
Aww, oh gosh. What a picture! Poor guy.





How long is his fur? Acetone (nail polish remover).. doesn't seem like an excellent idea.





I think that shaving him might be a safe bet. The fur would grow back, you wouldn't have to use any chemicals, problem solved.
well what kind of dog is it? if its a pom or something you can take it to a groomer and have them shave it off you might try cotton balls with nail polish remover? but be careful and bathe it after...
wow, I never heard of that before but anything possible...lol.


When you wash your dog it would eventually fade away. A good brush can brush it away too...Good Luck..
i would try butter cause it worked for my dog, i dont know waht kind of fur your dog has it may not work=)
you might want to scrape it off a little at a time. nail polish may harm the dog

No comments:

Post a Comment