Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How many think Barry Britt of New Yorker mag hit the nail on the head with his cover?

Just a magnificent piece of satire.I really hope that the New Yorker doesn't cave into the Obamazoids and have to offer up some BS apology for a crime that they didn't commitHow many think Barry Britt of New Yorker mag hit the nail on the head with his cover?
I liked how the article made people think. Do they have a hidden agenda when they get in the White House and should I be scared of them? The New Yorker is known for their political satire and this is one of the best. Kudos to the New Yorker and shame on those who have fear!

Report Abuse


How many think Barry Britt of New Yorker mag hit the nail on the head with his cover?
They did, but they didn't mean to. I love it.





The best thing is that they suckered Obama people into attacking the cartoon, when it was meant to be a satirical comment in Obama's favour. Now the Obamanuts got egg all over their face.





It's funny how some of your lib answerers don't get it, they think it's a conservative attack. this is TOOOOOOOO MUCH.








Yahooooooooo!!!!!
I think he hit his head with the hammer .


Trying satire humor on the Cover ?


With low education red necks around much of the US ?


That was Not an insider publication .


It is sold everywhere and now 1/2 rednecks are going


';yup , see told ya Mabel , it's true cause dem new yorkers even know it '; .





What idiot puts satire on the Cover like that ?


And not satire about truth but about the dim bulb red neck paranoia's and lies ?





America , home of dummies too .





%26gt;
I do. The New Yorker usually projects the majority of American opinion when it comes to there political cartoons. I think this one is one of the American opinions that we are most concerned with when it comes to Obama and his wife.
I agree with Big Blue on this one it will go down in the history books for our kids to read, and Michelle (The Closer) is the one that鈥檚 holding the gun鈥?br>




Sounds about right, hahaha
I think that this liberal mag did want it was intended to do which is make a lot of people think that Republicans are racist bigots and very stereotypical.
OMG I saw this and I started ROTFL out loud! It is about time someone finally poked fun at people who aren't white fiscally conservative patriotic Christians .
I do. Obama was born Muslim which makes him Muslim he cannot denounce it. It is dangerous for him to do so.
He hit all of the Republican fear mongering tactics right on the head!
Clearly Obama is not a muslim.
many people don't know that obama and michelle actually posed for that picture.
Very funny, theres more to come.
Not with Barack. But with Michelle! That drawing will be in history books for years!
I believe he did!
their send up of the Rabid Right is spot on... what a load of nonsense
I don't think he went far enough.
Yes, this is a priceless moment in American History
you must have some real serious rationalization problems if you do consider it the ';truth.'; I actually feel sorry for you.
I am no fan of Obama, but that cover crossed the line.
This question AGAIN? C'mon people, let's talk politics here.
not me, I am tired of seeing this question!

No comments:

Post a Comment