Saturday, January 2, 2010

How do I repair appearing nail heads in my ceiling?

Have an artex celing in my bedroom. Three nail heads have suddenly appeared. Is this anything to worry about?





I hope its just the celing panel thats attached to the joist above being dislodged. Is the best thing to do to screw them back in and paint over?





Or is it indicative of something else.





House is 15 years old and the loft just has wooden celing joists. I have no major weight in the loft.How do I repair appearing nail heads in my ceiling?
im sure its not the beams.just put a screw next to the popping nails. then pound the nails in and compound over them,sand and paint.ps when you do this you might notice a few more wanting to pop ,just do the same next to them.were you up in the attic lately,maybe someone or something stepped in between the beams instead of on them.How do I repair appearing nail heads in my ceiling?
replace with screws.
remove them %26amp; replace with screws

No comments:

Post a Comment