Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Who here believes Fred Thompson's speech hit the nail on the head?

I was really blown away by his speech. It was specific, dramatic, and had class. His speech was smart and really had some valid points. What are your opinions on his speech?Who here believes Fred Thompson's speech hit the nail on the head?
I couldn't say it any better than you just did. He hit a home run.Who here believes Fred Thompson's speech hit the nail on the head?
I think it was a little long, but generally well done. Definitely better than Laura Bush's rather bland offering. He got inside conventioneers and appealed to the emotions - especially the graphic images he conjured up of McCain having his bones broken every day but never giving in to the enemy to illustrate McCain's character.


Where there other points?
I agree F. T. made some good points in support of McCain's character but I was taken a back when he mentioned that McCain dated an exotic dancer. Seemingly irrelevant and inappropriate in an address to the nation. Keep it at the pool hall, Fred!
He made a lot of very good points specifically about McCain and Obama. I was surprised in a good way. I did not expect Fred Thompson's speech to be exciting and it was the best speech of the night.
It did what it was supposed to do. Get the Repubs fired up and ready to vote for McCain. It was a good speech and it is too bad that Thompson didn't have such a terrific speech when he was a candidate for president.
Not me. Fred is an actor. He did not want to do that speech, he just wants to keep his status, in case he runs for Barbara Boxer's seat.
Predictable conservative talking points delivered with all the skill of a parrot.
He should get an emmy for best performance in real life and I mean that as a compliment.





I can hardly wait to hear Sarah's speech tomorrow. I have heard her speak before and she is goood!
The same Fred Thompson who left Washington years ago saying he'd never have anything to do with it again? Uhhh, didn't watch'em...he's an actor now, from what I've seen...
Somewhere along the line something must have hit Fred on the head!
I find him very boring. But he IS an actor. If ANYONE can sell what they say it's an actor
Yes. I believe it did.
fred thompson is better then mccain
Why didn't he speak like that when he was a candidate?
hes a actor duh
I liked the message ,,,,thought he was great.


I think his teleprompter skills are as good as God-bamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment